Welcome!

18 Jun. 23rd, 2012 06:29 pm
lalitalemon: soaked (Default)
[personal profile] lalitalemon in [community profile] fandomdeviants
Why deviants?

I have had a long-standing fascination with human sexuality. Ever since I discovered Real Sex on HBO at an age when I didn't even understand my own sexuality, I've been amazed at the strange things people are into. In a good way. I love that no matter what weird shit you do in the bedroom, there is always someone who's into something weirder. I created this community to celebrate that weirdness and to explore so-called deviant behavior in a safe manner through the use of fictional characters.

I honestly credit the Harry Potter fandom with positively influencing my attitude toward sex and kink and deviancy. When you've seen Ron/Squid erotica, people dressing up like ponies doesn't seem quite so odd. And, thanks to the internet, it's easy to find other people who like the things that you like, even if it's something you can't pursue in real life. People never have to feel alone. In my experience, fandom has been very open and welcoming to those who don't quite fit the norm. I expect this community to uphold that tradition of acceptance and support. Absolutely no negative comments will be tolerated.

Please read the rules on our profile page before posting. Thank you, and enjoy!

Profile

Fandom Deviants

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
171819202122 23
24252627282930

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 05:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios